- Our mission is to encourage the students in general to develop their latent talents and innate ideas through value based education under the ideology of great men and women of India and other countries in the world.
- We humbly try to infuse the spirit of Vivekananda’s ideal of man-making and character building through education into the hearts of young students and inspire them to mould their lives accordingly.
- Shifting from conventional curriculum to a more dynamic and learner friendly system of curricular choices in response to social needs.
- Evolving suitable strategies for sustaining quality in teaching, learning, research and extension activities, student support and progression and infrastructure and learning resources.
- Seeking collaboration with reputed institution of higher learning to enhance and upgrade the quality of the institution.
- Integrating teachers’ research-works with teaching for the benefit of students and also enhancing teachers’ quality with reference to the interest of beneficiaries.
- Organizing seminars in various departments every year for the teaching, non-teaching staff and also students which focus on various aspects.
- The hostel life is so designed that the students are made to practice the fundamental values like regular prayer, practice of yoga, self supported life style, good hygiene, clean environment, discipline and punctuality and fellow-feelings.
- Our vision is to impart qualitative higher education to the students hailing mostly from disadvantaged families of rural Bengal.
- Our innate desire is to help the students of the locality so that they may grow up as responsible good citizens of future India and to motivate and make them up to date with the challenging modern trends of academics.
- To open job-oriented courses and introduce need-based subjects for the advancement and upward mobility of the students towards globalization.
- To uphold the ambience of discipline, learning and culture with deep regard for human values for becoming good human beings.
- To inculcate the qualities of morality, nobility and magnanimity among the students thus removing all barriers to comprehensive education of good quality in order to serve the society in a better manner.